Dear Mr Wintrip
we are unable to help with his request. However, we have passed on your email to SWRDA as you raise issues around SWRDA funding.
Regards,
mike ashcroft
GOSW
06/08/09 7:51 pm
Dear Mike Ashcroft, (Communications Team GOSW)
You tell me that your afraid that your unable to help with my request for grant funding application help as you do not have the resources or the kind of resources that I'm asking for So how come you can give SWRDA or the South West Regional Development Agency, is the quango sitting over our region like a SW-wide octopus with the tentacles in (and round) lots and lots of places. It has been under attack in cyberspace for some time now here and by bloggers such as the Bristol Blogger. Well now the other bits of local media have finally caught up and weighed in to examine them - and their £2 million spending of Taxpayers money on foreign offices.
It is very disappointing to see that the Post article does not look at the aspect of how the local democratic process is impacted by the unelected SWRDA. A final quote from the article, "The figures disclosed show the RDA also spent £61,000 on its annual staff conference in Wiltshire, plus £28,279 on another staff meeting last year in Torquay in Devon."
I have looked today at the SWRDA website and there was nothing in their 'news' section about this revelation. SWRDA costs us taxpayers £180 million a year and it is time to ask if it is worth the money.
I think not as they have done nothing I mean absolutely nothing for me
Now I will ask you again
I have spoken to a Mr D Corrigan at the South West RDA who has told me that they can't help me with any practical-help & Support from South-West RDA with my Environmental project as I suffer with dyslexia I need practical-hands-on-help with the project I have enclosed information:-
"Save The Environment Save The World"
The Aim is to offer Recycling Services to SME’s, PLC’s & All others that would like to use our Recycling Services & Comply with the Duty of care and to help raise funds through our recycling and resale services through the recycling of IT equipment, Data Wiping services, Asset Management, IT Refurbishment and Training Services on IT electronics.
To establish a business location for the refurbishment & sorting of our target waste types.
To offer practical waste management consultancy to local businesses on how to cut carbon emissions.
To offer support to other local social enterprises with primary social objectives that are in support of the A1 Goals of a Waste Free environment for the community of Devon.
To provide training and encouragement to youngsters aged 15-24 socially disadvantaged individuals by way of work experience and other employment and training programmes at A1 Positive Recycling.
A1 are interested in providing practical everyday solutions to office and local authority waste management problems and offering training and advice to consumers and organisation in the Exeter & Devon area.
Since the WEEE directive issued by the EU in 2004, it is illegal to incorrectly dispose of recyclable consumables, or transport waste without a waste carriage license.
We have been issued with a waste carriage and waste management exemption by the UK Environment Agency in April 2005. This exempts us from license requirement. We have been listed on the public register as exempt since 2005.
How can Mike Ashcroft of GOSW help me with this very important Project to Save our Environment To Save The World!
http://a1positive.wordpress.com/
How many times have Government, Politicians ignored us and not taken any notice well now it is actually Getting Worse Please read below Facts.
I have the solution & I wrote to government back in 2003 & a copy of the letter I sent is available upon request & all they did was launched an advertising campaign on what happens with your recycled cans.
UK Government have so far ignored the environmental points and facts that I raised back in 2003 here we are now in 2009 6 years on and we have seen sever weather storms mass flooding and still nothing has changed and we all carry on regardless, still polluting & wasting energy with no real alternatives.
Did you know that it now rains 252 Days out of 352 days here in the UK Fact.
I have Dyslexia & I'm very intelligent and still I have not had any Practical-hands-on-Help with my Environmental Project since I started in 1997 both Business Link & all The Local authorities have failed me.
I wrote to Government back in 2003 with all the facts on how to make a positive change and how to use alternative fuel free from carbon emissions.
Proof that Government don't listen & never have listened to it's own British People even when you give them the true cold hard facts this applies to all parties who are only interested in making lots of money from our taxes a multi billion pound corporation who does not care about our Environment or our Country, the people what-so-ever *Save The Environment Save The World*
How can GOSW help me with this very important Project to Save our Environment To Save The World!
From
Neil Wintrip (Founder)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment